Saturday 24 August 2013

New stuff

This week has been a busy busy week. The kids are back in school so this means less time for knitting and spinning. Due to this, I intend to spend as much time knitting and spinning tomorrow as I possibly can to make up for this lost time!  

I was very pleased, however, to receive my copy of the new Ply magazine at the end of the week and couldn't wait to start reading it. I haven't finished it yet but so far I'm impressed. It's full of well written, interesting articles that often contain beautiful and useful pictures and diagrams. Although I haven't looked at the patterns in detail they appear to be easy to follow and well laid out. I highly recommend looking into the magazine if you haven't already. I'm excited to see what is in the next issue! 

On another note, I have decided to take part in a blog hop with The Blog Hub group on ravelry. The theme is WIPs and the aim is to try to finish some WIPs before September 18th and blog about them. I don't have a great deal of WIPs but would like to finish my pair of socks and my shawl. I would also like to get some spinning done that I have started but am not sure I will be able to. What current WIPs have you got on the needles?







No comments:

Post a Comment