Tuesday 2 December 2014

December Goals

I can't believe it's December! Now, I know that after November comes December but it just doesn't feel like it should have happened so quickly! I suppose the fact that it's still 30C on average makes it a little difficult to accept as I'm used to the cold at this time of year! Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining; spending Christmas Day in shorts and a t-shirt will be marvelous!

So goals for this month:

1. Complete the right front of my cardigan
2. Continue spinning on 3 main spinning WIPs
3. Complete the Seafoam Shawlette to Shrug
4. Complete the Rivoli shawl
5. Turn the heel of my sock

I have a couple of bigger goals in there that I hope to stick to! Being on Christmas break in a couple of weeks should help though! What are your goals for the month?

Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment